Sunday 30 March 2014

Visitors to my blog

My blog has been going over 7 months now, and thus far I've received just under 8,000 pageviews.

Whoohoo!

Actually 8,000 isn't that much.  I'm sure if I was the Pope or the Queen or a film star I would have got that many views in the first half hour.  But I'm not so I'm quite happy with 8,000 views.

What I have found interesting is how many different countries visit.  I've now found a mapping gadget to add to my blog. (and I deleted the goldfish while I was at it as I was getting a tad bored with them).  The only thing I don't like about it is that if you click on it to see a larger version, it does show a few annoying ads.  I hate blogs with ads and I never intend to put any on my blog, but the map gadget does look nice on other blogs.  Just avoid clicking on it and you won't see the ads.  If they annoy me too much, I will ditch the gadget and replace it with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment